Kadokawa group’s GZ brain recently published the results of survey conducted for Japanese fans to choose their most anticipated summer TV anime.
The survey was conducted through their research service site eb-i Xpress which received a total of 10,437 votes people of different 47 prefectures between the ages of 5-69. Her are the results:
- Japanese Fans Chooses Their Most Anticipated Anime in Summer 2019
- 2. “Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 2″(July 7)
- 4. “The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II”(July 6)
- 5. “To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts”(July 1)
- 6. “If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord” (July 4)
- 7. “Isekai Cheat Magician“ (July 10)
- 8. “Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?” (July 12)
- 9. “Wasteful Days of High School Girls” (July 5)
- 10. “Vinland Saga” (July 7)
- 11. “Fire Force“ (July 5)
- 12. “Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she’s a cutie?” (July 8)
- 13. “Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest“ (July 8)
- 13. “Senki Zessho Symphogear XV” (July 6)
- 15. “Dr.STONE“ (July 5)
- 16. “Yamishibai 7th Season” (July 7)
- 17. “Astra Lost in Space“ (July 3)
- 18. “Magical Sempai” (July 2)
- 19. “O Maidens in Your Savage Season” (July 5)
- 20. “Are You Lost?” (July 2)
Japanese Fans Chooses Their Most Anticipated Anime in Summer 2019
1. “DanMachi Season 2″(July 12)
Releasing on July 12, DanMachi Season 2 is definitely one the big name returning this season. The season is being handled by J.C. Staff with most of the previous staff returning so you can be rest assured with another great action packed season. The new season will adapt Volume 6,7 and most likely will consist of 12 episodes.
2. “Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 2″(July 7)
|Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 2 Key Visual|
Nishikata and Takagi are returning with a brand new season of Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san on July 7. Director will return to direct the new season for Shin-Ei Animation Studio with most of the previous season staff. The season is expected to be of 12-13 episodes.
3. “A Certain Scientific Accelerator”(July 12)
|A scientific Accelerator key visual|
The spin-off to A Certain Magical Index, A Certain Scientific Accelerator focuses on Accelerator who after protecting Last Order at the cost of much of his power, Accelerator now finds himself dragged into a new conflict in the form of a sinister organization called Disciplinary Action which plots to use Last Order for a dangerous mission.
Now that they have set their plan into motion and are in pursuit of the young girl, it’s up to the world’s most powerful esper and his newfound companion, Estelle Rosenthal, to protect Last Order and defend Academy City in the process.
The anime series is being handled by J.C. Staff and will consist of 12 Episodes.
4. “The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II”(July 6)
|The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II Key Visual|
Studio TROYCA’s prooduction, The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi takes place when Lord El-Melloi II, the later Waver Velvet, gets asked to claim his inheritance over Adra Castle, he travels there with his apprentice Gray to do so. But they are not the only ones called that way. The will of the previous owner states that the assembled contestants—including Luviagelita Edelfelt—must compete in a game of wits to win the castle.
5. “To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts”(July 1)
|To be abounded Sacred beasts key visual|
The Mappa based production To the abounded Sacred beasts takes place during a protacted civil war that pitted the North against the South, the outnumbered Northerners used dark magic to create monstrous super-soldiers called Incarnates.
Now that the war has ended, those Sacred Beasts must learn to make their way in a peaceful society, or face death at the hands of a Beast Hunter. Nancy Schaal Bancroft, the daughter of an Incarnate, turns to hunting the hunter herself. But once she catches up with her quarry, she discovers hard truths about the lives of these Sacred Beasts.